Before actually doing, attempting to do, or even thinking about doing ANYTHING recommended, mentioned, or even insinuated in The CTTC Book or any CTTC report…whether of an exercise, body fat loss, nutritional, mental, emotional, or change of lifestyle nature…consult with and get the approval your doctor, mental health professional, priest, rabbi, clergyperson, local PTA, lawyer, city council, spouse, children, in-laws, distant family members, psychic, spirit guides and anyone else who would, could, or might be, in any conceivable way, negatively influenced, or offended by ANYTHING written, not written, misinterpreted or even inferred in this book.
In other words:
- The contents of the CTTC book or the CTTC reports are meant to be purely informational and educational and should, in no way whatsoever, be considered to be medical advice of any kind.
- The CTTC book and the CTTC reports contain information and recommendations which, depending on your age, state of health (or un-health), and physical condition, could be hazardous, or even dangerous, to your health and well-being.
- Therefore, as with all exercise and/or nutrition programs, always get your doctor’s approval before beginning the CTTC exercise and/or nutrition programs, and absolutely if you currently have a medical condition, are under a doctor’s care, or are taking any form(s) of medication.
- Anyone who uses any information in the CTTC book or these CTTC reports, for any reason whatsoever, does so at their own risk, and hereby accepts the fact that they, and they alone, assume all risks and all responsibilities for any injury or injuries, whether internal or external, physical, mental or emotional, which may befall them.
- By virtue of having possession of the CTTC book or the CTTC reports, the reader agrees not to initiate, or bring, any lawsuit or any other legal action whatsoever, against the author, his publisher or anyone else involved in the writing, publication, sale, or distribution of the CTTC book and/or the CTTC reports.
If you do not feel well at any time before, during, or after participating in any of the CTTC Workouts, or any individual parts of the CTTC Workouts…stop immediately and contact your doctor as soon as possible!